Techiia Holding operates https://techiia.com/ website (the Site). This page informs you of Techiia Holding ’s policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use the Site and the choices you have associated with that data. Techiia Holding uses your data to provide and improve Techiia Holding Services. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Definitions “Personal Data” means data about an individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
“Usage Data” means data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Site or from Techiia Holding Services (for example, the duration of a page visit).
“Cookies” means small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
“Data Processors” means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. Techiia Holding may use the services of various Data Processors in order to process your data more effectively.
“Data Subject” is any individual who is using Techiia Holding Services or visiting the Site and is the subject of Personal Data. Information Collection And Use We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve Techiia Holding Services to you.
Types of Data Collected Personal Data While using the Site, Techiia Holding may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you and to get benefits from personal access to Techiia Holding Services. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Name and surname;
- Personal ID document (passport, driving license);
Techiia Holding may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, offers of Techiia Holding and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us. Usage Data Techiia Holding may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit the Site or when you access Techiia Holding Services. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of the Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access the Site by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Use of Data Techiia Holding uses the collected data for various purposes:
● To provide and maintain Techiia Holding Services;
● To notify you about changes to Techiia Holding Services;
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) If you are from the European Economic Area (EEA):
● You are intended to become a Techiia Holding customer;
● You have given Techiia Holding permission to do so;
● For cryptocurrency payment processing purposes;
● To comply with the applicable laws.
● To comply with a legal obligation;
● To protect and defend the rights or property of Techiia Holding ;
● To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with Techiia Holding Services;
● To protect the personal safety of Techiia Holding ;
● To protect against legal liability.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to Techiia Holding , but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While Techiia Holding strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Techiia Holding aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
● The right to access, update or to delete the information on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Techiia Holding support to assist you.
● The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
● The right to object. You have the right to object to Techiia Holding ’s processing of your Personal Data. ● The right of restriction. You have the right to request that Techiia Holding restricts the processing of your personal information.
● The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information Techiia Holding has on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
● The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Techiia Holding relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that Techiia Holding may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
Links To Other Sites