We believe that possibilities are limitless if backed up by best practices. Our competencies include the creation of products for the esports market, software development, IT product development, premium souvenir products manufacturing, distribution of gamer’s equipment and accessories, construction of infrastructure facilities. We go beyond the ordinary and we welcome anyone to be audacious with us.
Business is just part of what we do. TECHIIA is a lifestyle.
- TECHIIA holding entered the benefactors ranking by Delo.ua
- The NGO Techiia Foundation has joined the #StandwithUkraine global initiative
- The NGO Techiia Foundation and the IT Ukraine Association have started cooperation to support Ukrainians during the war
- Forbes has included Oleg Krot and Yura Lazebnikov in the list of entrepreneurs who help Ukraine during the war the most
- TECHIIA Holding was included in the list of companies that invested in Ukraine's victor
- TECHIIA holding entered the top list of companies with the best HR initiatives
- TECHIIA was included in two "Sustainable Development Leaders" rankings: by the media and the UN Global Compact in Ukraine
- TECHIIA Holding received an award from the UN Global Compact in Ukraine
- TECHIIA holding was included in the list of the "Best Employer Brand" ranking finalists according to the "TOP100. Ratings of the largest "
- TECHIIA’s Marketing Team is among the best in Ukraine
- TECHIIA holding is recognized by the ranking of business transformation leaders
- WP Merchandise won bronze at the 2021 Independent Toy Awards
- TECHIIA holding is one of the top product IT companies in Ukraine
- TECHIIA holding identity received the Red Dot award
- TECHIIA Holding gets the HR-Brand Ukraine Award
- Oleg Krot is one of the best managers in 2021
- SENET by ENESTECH made it to the finals of The Cloud Awards 2020-21 and The SaaS Awards 2020
- TECHIIA Holding has become one of the best employers in Ukraine
- The signing of a Memorandum with the Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine
- Yura Lazebnikov entered the Best Managers ranking
- Charitable projects are among the best practices
- Oleg Krot entered the Business Transformation Leaders ranking
- The Fighting Tournament by WePlay Esports became the best online event of 2020
TECHIIA is a Ukrainian word meaning "water stream" and symbolizes constant motion forward, flexibility and strength. For us, TECHIIA is a trendsetting source in the technological world.
The name also holds the paradigm of sustainable growth — we bring progress to the service of humanity and take care of nature and the environment.
The basic elements of our identity are waves that diverge from the source. The main colors are black and white. The first one absorbs light and symbolizes curiosity and the strive for knowledge, the second one contains a full range of all colors and demonstrates all aspects of the world united. They represent the harmony of nature and technology when brought together.
TECHIIA’s design is a relentless transformation. We are constantly experimenting with colors and shapes. The very search for the best style formula reflects our idea - the motion forward, the paving of new routes, and generation solutions that turn the world upside down.
Our team is formed based on common values. We adhere to the high standards of ethical conduct stated in the Code of Ethics. We trust each other the way we want our partners to trust us. Everyone has the freedom to explore, experiment, and apply the best. Everyone is supported in his/her courage to go beyond the expected.
2012 — the foundation of WePlay Esports, the esports tournament organizer
2012 — the year, when the first plush toy was created. It was a computer game character that marked the starting point of the WP Merchandise! company in 2016
2016 — the launch of WP Merchandise!, a licensed highly detailed plush merch manufacturer
2017 — the year of Enestech IT company foundation, the developer of SENET — SaaS solution for managing LAN gaming centers and esports arenas
2018 — the creation of j: Mind.Systems, the IT service company
2019 — the formation of TECHIIA holding
2021 — Culver Aviation technology company became part of TECHIIA holding
2021 — The Fleetsy project became part of our holding
2021 — The car-sharing service TECHIIA Motorsports has become part of our holding
2022 — TECHIIA holding invests in Aestech – the company that performs frameless facade glazing
We think globally and ahead to create the products of tomorrow.
We adhere to ecological communication with clients, partners, employees and treat everyone equally.
We believe in what we do and we enjoy the process of doing it.
We are moving towards our goal and are always ready to embrace ambitious challenges.
We cancel the growth limits
We respect the cultural and national traits of our clients, partners, and employees.
We increase the level of professionalism inside and outside.
TECHIIA conducts its business in various countries worldwide. We rely on our values and comply with the regulatory requirements of the jurisdictions where our companies are registered and operate.
Since the establishment of the holding in 2019, a special compliance unit headed by the Chief Governance Officer has been closely monitoring that our activities meet international standards.
Our employees get special training on ethical behavior. We have implemented the prevention and corruption and violation control mechanisms. We prevent potential conflicts of interest, provide opportunities for employees and partners to report violations, and protect applicants from harassment.
We are also guided by a set of requirements for legality, transparency, and standards of doing business for all our partners and contractors.
Our Code of Ethics was created according to the best international practices and standards of corruption risk management.